Over the years, we have developed a professional system for obtaining responsible tenants, providing timely and cost-effective maintenance service, and controlling emergencies. We provide each of our clients with a detailed monthly accounting statement, and you’ll have the option of having us make all the payments pertaining to the property as an added convenience.
Our expertise can really help you get the most from your investment by determining appropriate rents and recognizing when it’s time to adjust those rents to reflect the market. We’ll work with you to present appealing, well-maintained rental properties, so you can attract top-quality tenants and maximize your rental income. In addition, we’ll establish and maintain the best possible management-tenant relations, so you’ll feel secure enough to focus on other areas in your business or personal life that need your time and attention.
Our company has handled short-term rentals for people who travel and want to leave their home in good hands. We also have long term management contracts on our residential properties, larger units and condominiums.
As owners and property managers, we share an interest in avoiding or minimizing such troublesome situations as vacancies, costly emergency repairs, difficult tenants and late rents. Let us show you how we can help address these issues for you, and we think you’ll be pleased with the results.
Please call or e-mail us if you’d like to know more about our professional management services.
Partial list of services we provide:
• Excellent referral and contact network within Boulder’s rental market.
• Updated information on changes in the rental market.
• Professionally written advertisements to attract the best tenants for your property.
• High quality signs and flyers of your property.
• Personal presentation of your property to prospective tenants.
• Intensive application and interview process followed by thorough reference check on prospective tenants.
• Execution of precisely written and carefully timed leases.
• Move in inspections to document the condition of the property.
• View of property during tenancy.
• Move out inspections after lease termination.
• Direct supervision of any required improvement of your property.
• Discounts on appliances, carpet and most materials. Competitive price shopping.
• Reasonably priced and highly reliable maintenance crews to minimize costs. We use small, local maintenance companies.
• Efficient maintenance people who treat tenants courteously and leave the work location at least as neat as they found it.
• Detailed monthly and year-end income and expense reports.
• Accessible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Exposure through our web site with your rental property featured online on a page that is updated daily.